We are based in Canada, and ship to more than 100 countries worldwide. For accurate rates, add an item to the cart and enter address in checkout (no obligation to buy). Regrettably, we cannot ship to all global regions due to export restrictions.
Rates - Delivery Time & Tracking - Customs - Pick-Up
Parcels ship from Canada via postal service and UPS to provide the most cost-friendly options. For rates, add an item to the cart and begin checkout. You are not obligated to buy. Note:
- Canadian Shipments via Lettermail: Limited by very narrow size restrictions. Therefore, we reserve the right to split multiple items into 2 parcels at our discretion to stay within size range and still offer lowest possible rates.
Overseas/International: Rate tiers are fewer, so cost jumps are more drastic as the parcel gets larger. When buying multiple items, shipping costs may be lower overall by placing two small orders instead of one big one.
Add-Ons/Combined Orders, Backorders
Sorry, we cannot combine orders (more than one order shipped in the same parcel). More items cannot be added on afterwards, nor can purchases from our other stores (Ebay, Etsy, etc.). Multiple items must be paid in one transaction to be shipped together. Sorry, we also cannot do backorders. If an item is out of stock it cannot be purchased until stock becomes available.
Delivery Time & Tracking
Business days are Mon-Fri excluding holidays.
Tracking service is available with all shipping options except economy (Lettermail, Small Packet Air and Int'l Parcel Air). We mark orders "shipped" on the day they've been handed to the carrier (day "0"), but this is not always done during typical business hours. Therefore the next business day after it's updated is counted as day #1, then day #2, etc. Note that customizations and "Made To Order" items take more time before ready to ship. USA & International deliveries may be subject to delays at Customs, see below.
- Lettermail: (no tracking) approx. 2-8 business days
- Expedited: approx. 2-8 business days
- XpressPost: 2-4 business days
- Priority & UPS Express: usually 1 business day
- Small Packet USA: (no tracking) approx. 7-15 business days - possible delays at Customs
- Tracked Packet USA: approx. 5-10 business days
- Expedited USA: 4-8 business days
- XpressPost USA: 3-5 business days
- Small Packet Air INTL: (no tracking) approx. 8-20 business days - possible delays at Customs
- Tracked Packet INTL & INTL Parcel Air: approx. 7-18 business days
- XpressPost INTL: 4-15 business days
Overdue, Refused/Unclaimed, Return-To-Sender
Be aware that shipping delays are common - a little patience goes a long way. Before assuming your parcel is lost, contact your nearest postal outlet to see if it is waiting for pick-up, since pick-up notices sometimes do not get sent out. If 30 days have passed after the shipment date and you have still not received your parcel, please contact us. If you are shipping us a return which is overdue, see our Return Policy page. If you provide an incorrect address, refuse to accept the parcel, fail to pick up the parcel from the post office, and/or it is sent back to us without there having been any error on our part, we must charge you the return shipping cost (the carrier charges us to send it back), so that will be deducted from your order refund.
We ship from Canada. For many customers, this means your parcel must cross a border before it reaches you. If it does, your government's Customs agents may inspect the parcel which can sometimes result in delays and import fees. The recipient is solely responsible for any import taxes, brokerage or Customs fees charged upon delivery.
Gift Shipments & Customs
Recipients of gift shipments are not usually charged import fees or tax, so it may seem desirable to have us declare all shipments as gifts. However "gift" is a Customs declaration defined for merchants as "a parcel sent to a name and address different from the customer's" (which means no one at the receiving address paid us for it). Also, we are required to declare the exact item price on the Customs form (see "Declared Value" below).
Sorry, we cannot declare the value of a parcel's contents on the Customs form as less than the actual price. It is not a legal or ethical business practice. Note that:
- Lying to Customs is fraud, and fraud is a federal offence.
- The parcel is insured only for the value declared. If your $100 order got lost and we had declared it as worth $20, you could only get a $20 refund since that is the amount the shipping carrier would reimburse you.
(Winnipeg, MB) Our studio is not open to the public, but you may schedule to pick up your order from the main door. Note that pickups arranged through our checkout must be paid in advance, and allow 1-2 days for processing. Fabric pouches, boxes, and other gift packaging is only included with shipped orders.